Membership in the Apple Consultants Network is subject to the payment of an annual membership fee. This fee permits multiple office locations to be included in Apple’s Find a Consultant page within a contracted country or region, provided that those offices are staffed by at least one staff member who has passed the minimum training requirements.
The annual membership fees for the US are currently $845.
Minimum Training and Certification Requirements
Employees of Apple Consultants must pass certain minimum training and possess certain technical credentials in order to be active in the Apple Consultants Network Program. These training requirements are outlined here (download PDF).
The Apple Consultants Network Program is designed for companies which focus on delivering technical consulting, implementation, integration and ongoing support services to small and medium businesses. Before proceeding with your application you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are authorized to enter a contract on behalf of your company;
- You are over 18 years of age;
- Your company is registered in the country in which you are applying;
- Your company’s legal and trade name, URL, domain name, and email address must comply with Apple’s guidelines for channel members and may not include include “Mac”, “Macintosh”, “Apple”, or any other Apple trademark, or a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation thereof;
- Your company carries a minimum US $1 million General Business Liability Insurance (note: you will be required to transmit proof of this policy to Apple before your application may be approved);
- You will identify the customer-facing employees of your company and submit proof of technical certifications when necessary;
- Your customer-facing employees will submit to a background criminal investigation conducted by an Apple-approved resource;